TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2014년 2월 4일 화요일

[Saranail] lovely nailart/ self-nail art/gel nailart/ spring nail art





Hi, everyone!
I'm a saranail blogger in charge of your beautiful nail!
I think that the weather is very changeable at this time of year, right?
but I can feel the upcoming spring..hh so today I'm gonna prepare the nail art for spring!








 this art was decorated with ribbon pats I purchased at the shop!
these days To put small pats on the nail is trend.














[USED PRODUCTS]

-beige color-
luxnail puregel polish system No. LGP06

-Glitter-
luxnail puregel polish system No. LGP10

- Stud set-
DECOART stud artset

-color stone-
swarovski

-lace waterdecal-
transparent waterdecal

- ribbon pats-
nailpats jewerly ribbon148


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...