TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 10월 15일 화요일

TOTORO NAIL with a step by step tutorial, Anime Nail Art

Korean totoro nail
In my experience, almost everyone I have talked to has an affinity for Hayao Miyazaki and his films. Whether it be the story lines or animation in said films, Miyazaki has created unforgettable characters, intertwined with strong, thought-provoking themes within his stories. From the Studio Ghibli in Japan to his movies like Spirited Away, Howl’s Moving Castle and My Neighbour Totoro, Miyazaki is known worldwide as an influential and inspirational animator/director. 
Korean totoro nail
Alright, FINALLY, let's get started! Today, let's paint Totoro from Hayao Miyazaki's beloved movie "My Neighbour Totoro." I couldn't tell you how many times I've watched this movie as a kid, so I certainly enjoyed having a cute little Totoro on my nails. 
Korean totoro nail
 1) Apply clear base coat to your nail. 
After you've applied your clear base coat, apply one coat of gray color like below. :D
Korean totoro nail
 Then paint on a circle 2/3 of the way down the nail with gray. 
Before the circle dries, use a thin brush to paint on two short ears.  
Korean totoro nail
 Either dip a toothpick white and black colour or use a nail art pen for the black details 
(eyes, nose, whisker)
Korean totoro nail
 You can also use a thin dotting tool to shape the details.  
Korean totoro nail
 Use a toothpick to make inverted V shapes on Totoro's belly(Gray colour)
Once it dries, add a top coat
Korean totoro nail
I hope you enjoyed my Totoro nail art tutorial! Hope you like it...:D

  Saranail

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...