TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 4월 8일 월요일

Happy Sunny Sunday!


How's weekend? I had so nice and fun weekend :)
I met friends on Saturday and Sunday, both old friend from middle and high school.
Saturday was raining so we stay inside shopping, but
Sunday was so nice! The wind was still cold though :p 
The bag above was a clutch bag I saw at a shop.
The pattern was so cool and unique!


I had Vietnam 'phở ' (rice noodle) for dinner and I love it!
This is my nail with red watch! 
I didn't want to cover all my nails with red cause it would be.. too much for me :)
but I do like to french it in RED ♥


SARA NAIL WEB SITE www.thesaracen.co.kr
E-mail us to saranailacademy@thesaracen.co.kr
Call 82 070 4495 3040
   Fax 82 02 755 5591 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...