TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2012년 9월 11일 화요일

Cute, Pink, Kitty! Hello Kitty on your nail!

Cute, Pink, Kitty! Hello Kitty on your nail!

 Hello nail lovers!
Last weekend, I decided to have kitties on my nail! I don't know why, I usually don't do things girly, but the fall has come, the breeze was so nice and cool..  I just picked my Pink polish and Hello Kitty nail sticker! :) And because of my lack experience of girly pattern of nail style, I had no idea what should I use or draw something fits with Kitties.. So please understand my not-that-cute nails. (but the colors and Kitty stickers are so cute! right?)

Cute, Pink, Kitty! Hello Kitty on your nail!
Hello Kitty Nail Sticker
 After cover with Pink & White polishes, Use tweezers and pick one of stickers you want!
I've picked one Kitty, one cherry and a ribbon :)



Cute, Pink, Kitty! Hello Kitty on your nail!
Hollywood gilr HG 276
Cute, Pink, Kitty! Hello Kitty on your nail!
Hollywood girl HG 278

These 2 polishes are what I used for this. Click the lick and you may see and buy this wonderful nail polishes. (Please, if you need help to buy via this thesaracen.com, leave comment! )
hollywood girl nail, OPI, Nail Polish, Nail academy, Tins,Nfu.oh,China glaze,Nubar,Lupine,Frenznail,Gionyx,ASK,Scandal,Color Club,CanI,I'myours,Caren,Essis,Estilo,Leona,Orly,glory,Lala,Jessica,trinity,alessandro


SARA NAIL WEB SITE www.thesaracen.co.kr
E-mail us to saranailacademy@thesaracen.co.kr
Call 82 070 4495 3040
Fax 82 02 755 5591









댓글 4개:

  1. Thats a coincidence! I just bought hello kitty nail stickers yesterday :D So i'm going to post a hello kitty mani soon XD

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Really? :) wow I'll sure visit your blog!!
      Thank you for leaving a comment :)

      삭제
  2. Really super cute nail sticker mani!! Love it! <3

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Thank you :) I am trying to make it more pretty!
      You should try it, too !

      삭제

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...